Acceptable Use Policy
Here at Webaroo, our goal is to help user and user’s team do the best work of user’s lives, every day. To do this, we need to keep our products and services running smoothly, quickly, and without distraction. For this to happen, we need help from user, our users. We need user not to misuse or abuse our products and services.
To describe exactly what we mean by “misuse” or “abuse” – and help us identify such transgressions, and react accordingly – we’ve created this Acceptable Use Policy. Under this policy, we reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it’s something that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In other words, if user do something that isn’t listed here verbatim, but it looks or smells like something listed here, we may still remove it.
Here’s what we won’t allow:
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data
Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed
- Misrepresentation of users information, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Webaroo or any third party)
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including profile information, account names or information) from our services
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others;
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws)
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
- Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Webaroo’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Webaroo
- Disparaging Webaroo or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than user’s own without appropriate authorization
- Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
- Infringes Webaroo’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- User don’t have the right to submit information that
- is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful;
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate;
- Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition;
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials
- Is intended to be inflammatory;
- Could otherwise cause damage to Webaroo or any third party;
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, files or other materials that user post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data user provide to Webaroo or use with the Services.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Webaroo may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if Webaroo (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.